1. What products are available?
2. What services do you provide?
3. Do you keep any stock?
4. Can we have samples of the products?
5. Can Wallcovering designs be customised?
6. Do you undertake projects outside Nairobi?
7. Why not paint?
Vinyl wallcoverings are extremely abrasion and impact resistant. Specially engineered backing materials result in a highly durable wall surface treatment that lasts three to five times longer than paint, which needs to be reapplied every 15 to 18 months.
If material costs, labor expenses and disruption of work productivity are figured into the equation, vinyl wallcoverings emerge as a more cost-efficient option. In fact, comparative life-cycle costing shows that vinyl wallcoverings offer a 40 – 60 % saving over a five- year period.